Hello kitty-kats! Since I pretty much just created this blog today, I don’t quite have any posts with actual content ready yet. So sorry. But no worries, I do have a couple of things in the works for hopefully this weekend. Around the 9th and probably through till the 20th (I’m being optimistic, a lot going on those weeks, between the cruise and the start of the semester) will being a short break. I know, bad newbie blogger, taking a break after you just created your blog? But, there will be hopefully tons of content for me to post! So let me just tell you what you can expect in the near future on BellaRose Beauty!
Definitely Coming Soon:
- My Chanel nail art with Butter London Fruit Machine (its currently my NOTD)
- A quickie post of my Tory Burch nail art that I did a few months ago using julep to match the earrings I got for my birthday
- A vintage rose mani with Butter London Cuppa
- A complete how to for my entire manicure procedure, super in-depth with product recommendations.
- July birchbox un-boxing (I keep forgetting to pick it up from the office, oops)
Coming In The Near Future:
- Product reviews (not sure which products yet, but when I pick them out I will post!
- August julep maven un-boxing
- August sample society un-boxing
- August birchbox un-boxing
- August popsugar must have un-boxing
- More nail art manis!
That’s it for now kitty-kats, I will return, and I hope you do as well! I can’t wait to see how this will turn out!